This Ayurvedic herbal remedy has been proposed by the Ministry of Ayurveda of the Government of India to enhance immunity. If you are looking for a potent immunity booster with active ingredients, then Ayush Kwath tablets are a reliable option. It comes in dispersible capsules containing scientifically proven natural botanical herbs such as: Dalchini, Sunthi, Krishna Marich, Tulsi. This Ayurvedic medicine helps the digestive system to function properly, boosts your immunity and prevents the buildup of kapha in your respiratory system. All ingredients are mixed in the proportions recommended by the Ministry of Ayush and compressed into tablets. Ayush Kwath is useful for preventing formation of Vikrut Kapha (vitiated cough) in the body, preventing the accumulation of kapha in the respiratory organs: nose, throat, trachea, bronchi and lungs, and also improves its functioning. It improves the functioning of the digestive system, which increases the strength of the body due to the correct assimilation of the food eaten.
- It has anti-viral, antiseptic,anti-bacterial, and anti-microbial functions.
- Relieves body ache.
- Effectively treats seasonal flu.
- It aids in cell restoration and regeneration.
- Useful in respiratory disorders, in fever cold and cough.
- Is an effective Immunity Booster recommended by the Ayush Ministry.
Dosage: One tablet to be dissolved by stirring in 150ml of boiled water for consuming like tea or a hot drink. Gud (jaggery)/Draksha (raisins) and/or lemon juice can be added while consuming the formulation. Ensure there is an equal amount of time-space between (normally 12 hours) two doses. Take once or twice daily. Or as directed by the Physician.
Ingredients: Tulsi (Ocimum Sanctum) leaf 222.2 mg, Dalchini (Cinnamomum zelanicum) Inner stem bark powder 111.1 mg, Sunthi (Zingiber officinale) rhizome powder 111.1 mg, Marich (Piper nigrum) fruit powder 55.6 mg, preservatives: Sodium Benzoate.
Manufactured: Dhootapapeshwar, India
* All Ayurvedic products presented on the website are not drugs, but are dietary supplements. The effectiveness of supplements on the body may be different, depending on the individual characteristics of the organism, compliance with the necessary diet, rest regimen, physical and mental stress. Disclaimer: indi-shop.com tries to provide only up-to-date information about the products, but the packaging design may differ from the one presented on the website. Before using the ayurvedic supplements, read the attached instructions for use or consult a specialist.