Astha-15 Capsules is a clinically proven natural formulation developed by Dalmia Centre for Research and Development. The formulation is safe for Covid patients and is preferred choice for respiratory disorder and builds immunity.
- Effective against respiratory disorders in Covid-19 patients.
- Improves lung fuction.
- Wheezing and Rhonchi.
- Useful for asthmatic symptoms.
- Astha-15 early intervention prevents Oxygen level deterioration in patients.
- Astha-15 is effective against respiratory disorders in patients and helps in speedy recovery.
- Astha-15 ten days therapy is a proactive support to safe guard your lungs.
- This product works on oxygen levels.
- It can be taken as an immune booster.
- Safe for seniors over 60 years old.
Dosage: 2 capsules twice a day preferable after meal or as directed by the Physician.
Ingredients: Woodfordia fruticisa (Dhauta) 57.10mg, Solanum xanthocarpum (Katai) 35.90mg, Adhatoda vasika (Arusha) 177.70mg, Acacia arabica (Kikar) 16.30mg, Elattaria cardamomum (chhotie Elachi) 00.20mg, Piper nigrum (Kalimirch)15.50mg, Achyranthus aspera (Latjira)48.70mg, Zingiber offcinalis (Adra)6.60mg, Holarrhena antidysenterica (Kura) 3.0mg. Curcuma Longa (haldi) 11.0mg, Syzygonium aromaticum(Laung)16.0mg, Syzygonium aromaticum (Laung oil)16.70mg, Calotropis procera(safed-AK)4.30mg, Enicostemma littorale (Chhota kirayata) 8.50mg, Piper longum (Pippali) 6.0mg
Manufactured: Dalmia Healthcare Ltd, India
* All Ayurvedic products presented on the website are not drugs, but are dietary supplements. The effectiveness of supplements on the body may be different, depending on the individual characteristics of the organism, compliance with the necessary diet, rest regimen, physical and mental stress. Disclaimer: indi-shop.com tries to provide only up-to-date information about the products, but the packaging design may differ from the one presented on the website. Before using the ayurvedic supplements, read the attached instructions for use or consult a specialist.