Ashwagandha is a unique Ayurvedic herb also known as “winter cherry” or “Indian ginseng“. In Sanskrit, ashwagandha means “horse power” (ashwa – horse, gandha – strength). Ashwagandha has anti-aging properties, helps maintain proper nutrition of muscle tissue, joints, bones, nerve cells. It also supports the proper functioning of the reproductive system and adrenal glands by lowering cortisol levels, which helps counteract the negative effects of this hormone. Used for both men and women, improves digestion, relieves abdominal pain, abdominal colic, dizziness, weakness, exhaustion, tiredness, fatigue, insomnia, calms the mind, promotes relaxation and restful sleep, maintains healthy libido in men, normalizes menstrual cycle in women.
- General weakening of the body, loss of strength, overwork, nervous exhaustion, insomnia, chronic fatigue
- Weakened immunity, inflammatory processes in the body
- To rejuvenate the body
- Diseases of the nervous system, distraction, sclerosis, increased mental activity, anxiety
- The period of rehabilitation after serious illnesses and surgeries
- Daily stress, mental and physical stress, uncontrolled emotional reactions, outbursts of aggression
- Muscle weakness, arthritis, pain and inflammation in joints and bones
- Male infertility, impotence, sexual weakness, lack or weak sex drive
- Cardiovascular disease, hypertension
- Dysentery, parasites, dysbiosis
- Menstrual disorder and other menstrual problems
Ingredients: capsules: Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera) rt., ext. – 300mg, excepients – q.s.; tablets: Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera) rt., ext. – 250mg, excepients – q.s.; powder: Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera) rt., ext.
Dosage: 1 capsule (1-2 tablet, 1/2 teaspoon) twice a day 30 minutes before a meal or an hour after it with milk or water. To obtain the maximum effect, it is better to take the drug in the morning and at lunchtime. Or as directed by the physician. The recommended course of admission is 1-3 months.
Contraindications. Ashwagandha is not recommended in the following cases:
- individual intolerance to the components
- auto-immune diseases such as multiple sclerosis (MS), lupus (systemic lupus erythematosus, SLE), rheumatoid arthritis (RA), or other conditions
- after organ transplant or with ongoing blood transfusion
- during breastfeeding or pregnancy
- inflammatory diseases of the gastrointestinal tract – gastritis, duodenitis, peptic ulcer, colitis
- thyroiditis, accompanied by a high level of thyroid-stimulating hormone and symptoms of thyrotoxicosis;
- uncontrolled diabetes mellitus;
Precautions: Be cautious with this combination: antihypertensive, sedatives, lipid-lowering drugs, as well as anticoagulants. Consult a specialist.
Manufactured: Dabur, India
* All Ayurvedic products presented on the website are not drugs, but are dietary supplements. Before use, consult an Ayurvedic specialist. The effectiveness of supplements on the body may be different, depending on the individual characteristics of the organism, compliance with the necessary diet, rest regimen, physical and mental stress.
Disclaimer – The result of the product may differ from person to person and the result is not guaranteed.
There are no reviews yet.