The Sanskrit word “ashwagandha” means “the smell of a horse” (ashwa – horse, gandha – smell) which reflects its ability to bring you the essence of a horse: strength and stamina nourishing the male and female reproductive and nervous systems. It is believed that this plant gives endurance, vitality and sexual energy. In ayurvedic medicine, ashwagandha root plays the same role as ginseng in chinese medicine. Ashwagandha Himalaya is organic root powder and root extract.
• Gives you stress relief and greater, sustained energy levels without stimulating your heart.
• Provides stress relief by supporting your adrenal glands for normal levels of the stress hormone cortisol.
• Promotes deeper levels of relaxation for occasional sleeplessness.
• Is an effective nootropic (improves brain activity and memory) and a biostimulating agent used in mental and physical fatigue, asthenic conditions, neurosis, sexual and cardiac weakness.
• Is rich in a complex of biologically active substances: it consists of macro-and microelements, amino acids, peptides, lipids, bases of nucleic acids.
Indications for use:
> General weakening of the body, fatigue, overwork, nervous exhaustion, insomnia, chronic fatigue
> Diseases of the nervous system, confusion, sclerosis, increased mental activity, anxiety
> The period of rehabilitation after serious illnesses and operations
> Daily stress, mental and physical stress, lack of control of emotional reactions, outbursts of aggression
> Muscle weakness, arthritis, pain and inflammation in the joints and bones
> Male infertility, impotence, sexual weakness, absence or weak sexual desire
> Cardiovascular diseases, hypertension
> Dysentery, parasites, dysbacteriosis
> Menstrual disorder and other problems associated with menstruation
Dosage: 1 tablet 2 times a day on an empty stomach. It is recommended to consult with a specialist and take under his control.
Contraindications: ulcer, excessive thyroid function. Not recommended for lactating and pregnant women.
Ingrediens: Ashwagandha Root Extract, Ashwagandha Root Dry Powder
Manufactured: Himalaya, India
* All Ayurvedic products presented on the website are not drugs, but are dietary supplements. Before use, consult an Ayurvedic specialist. The effectiveness of supplements on the body may be different, depending on the individual characteristics of the organism, compliance with the necessary diet, rest regimen, physical and mental stress.
There are no reviews yet.