• Arjunarishta is very common prescription for heart patients in ayurveda.
• Arjunarishta acts as a heart tonic and enhances its functions thus improving its efficiency in supplying blood to all parts of the body.
• It is extensively used as herbal cardiac tonic.
• It improves strength and helps to cleanse intestines.
Dosage: 3-6 teaspoonful with equal quantity of water twice a day after meals or as advised by the physician.
Side effects: There is no known side effects of Arjunarishta, as long as it is taken under professional advice and supervision.
Ingrediens: Arjuna chhal (Terminalia arjuna) stem bark, Mrudvika/Munakka (dry grapes/ black grape raisins) P.D. of Mahuapushpa, Guda/Shakkar (Jaggery). Prakshep Daviya (fine powder subst.): Dhaiphool /Coriander (Coriandrum sativum), Arishta base, permied preservatives and ecxipients
Manufactured: Baidyanath, India
* All Ayurvedic products presented on the website are not drugs, but are dietary supplements. Before use, consult an Ayurvedic specialist. The effectiveness of supplements on the body may be different, depending on the individual characteristics of the organism, compliance with the necessary diet, rest regimen, physical and mental stress.