Key ingredients benefits:
• Arjuna chhal (Terminalia arjuna): Arjuna allays the symptoms of palpitation, excessive sweating, restlessness, lowers cholesterol levels in the body.
The stem bark of Arjuna contains glycosides, ample quantities of flavonoids, tannins, and minerals. Flavonoids have been identified to exert antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and lipid-lowering effects while glycosides are cardiotonic, thus making arjuna bark inimitable. Clinical studies have shown the efficacy of the bark of T. arjuna in congestive cardiac failure, chronic stable angina and hypertension.
• Vidarikand (Pueraria tuberosa): Puerarin is the major flavonoid present in Indian Kudzu, possess a wide variety of useful cardioprotective activities. Study shows that it reduces the frequency of anginal events.
• Kamalphool (Nelumbo nucifera): Antioxidant, Cardio tonic.
• Bala (Sida cordifolia): Possessing hypotensive, hypocholestremic, anti-platelet and thrombolytic activities which play a crucial role in the management of cardio-vascular disorders.
Dosage: 3 to 6 teaspoonful with equal quantity of water or as advised by the physician. The formation of a natural sediment is allowed; it should be shaken well before use.
Ingredients: Kwath Draviya (water decoction substances): Arjuna chhal (Terminalia arjuna) stem bark, Bala panchang (Sida cordifolia) hole plant, Vidarikand (Pueraria tuberosa), Mrudvika/Munakka (dry grapes/ black grape raisins) fruit, Vaividang (Embelia ribes/ false black pepper), Dhataki/Dhaiphool (Woodfodia fruticosa) flower, Guda/Shakkar (Jaggery). Prakshep Daviya (fine powder subst.): Dhaniya /Coriander (Coriandrum sativum), Telpatra, Cumin/ Jeera safed (Cuminum cyminum), Nagamotha /Nut grass (Cyperus roundus), Kamalphool (Nelumbo nucifera), Semal mussal (Silk cotton tree), Gokhru (Tribulus terrestris), Punarnava (Boerhavia diffusa), Elaichi choti (Cardamom green), Nagkesar (Mesua ferrea), Harad/ Haritaki (Terminalia chebula), Arishta base,
Manufactured: Baidyanath, India
* All Ayurvedic products presented on the website are not drugs, but are dietary supplements. Before use, consult an Ayurvedic specialist. The effectiveness of supplements on the body may be different, depending on the individual characteristics of the organism, compliance with the necessary diet, rest regimen, physical and mental stress.
There are no reviews yet.