Benefits of ABDO Plus Birla Ayurveda:
- Acts as a blood purifier and liver tonic
- Helps to improve joint problems and reduces muscle pain
- Helps relieve joint inflammation
- Has anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties
Ingredients: Guduchi Ghana (ext. of stems of Tinospora cordifolia) 100 mg, Triphala Ghana (ext.of fruits of Terminalia chebula) 80 mg, Kalmegh Ghana (ext.of whole plants of Andrographis paniculata) 70 mg, Sharpunkha Ghana (ext. of whole plants of Tephrosia purpurea) 60 mg, Kadunimbapatra Ghana (ext. of leaves of Azadirachta Indica) 60 mg, Bhiuamalaki Ghana (ext. of whole plants of Phyllanthus niruri) 50 mg, Daruharidra Ghana( ext. of roots of Berberis aristata) 50 mg, Haridra Ghana( ext.of rhizomes of Curcuma longa) 30 ml, Chitrak Quath (processed with dct. of roots of Plumbago zeylanica (qs)
Guduchi is considered to act as a rasayan on account of its antioxidant properties. It helps promote Immunity and aids removal of toxins form the liver and kidneys.
Kalmegh is considered to have hepatoprotective and immunostimulant properties. It helps stimulate expulsion of bile from the liver.
Dosage: 1 capsule in the morning and in the evening before going to bed with water or as directed by physician. Cont. 60 tab x 500mg
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Manufactured for: Birla Ayurveda
Manufactured by: Chaitanya Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd., India
* All Ayurvedic products presented on the website are not drugs, but are dietary supplements. Before use, consult an Ayurvedic specialist. The effectiveness of supplements on the body may be different, depending on the individual characteristics of the organism, compliance with the necessary diet, rest regimen, physical and mental stress.
Disclaimer – The result of the product may differ from person to person and the result is not guaranteed.